I’ve thrown out all my old posts except for my first one. I’m keeping that memo about why I began this blog to begin with, but starting all over (again), and that means tossing out the previous posts. There weren’t many of them so its not like I deleted any exceptional advice in there.
I’m rounding out my list of New Year’s Resolutions and will have them up sometime next week. Sneak Preview of a couple of items:
– Keep up with this blog (Shocker)
– Make serious progress on small business ideas
– Develop a side income stream of any size
Other items include things like reading more and carving out set times for practicing certain skills. There will be a whole list of financial goals as well, which may eventually make its way into its own separate post.
My To-Do List for over the Christmas break:
– Post here twice
– A complete reinstall of my Laptop OS and important software
– A complete back up and organization effort of all my important documents and files
– Make some decisions about whether to and how to expand this blog.
– Spend the time making that expansion happen.
I’ll probably talk to my family somewhere in there, too.
Have a Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, or whatever you’re celebrating.